Adsense

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Plantar Fasciitis - How I Fixed My Plantar Fasciitis Problem With Dr Sch...



In this video I explain how I think I got Plantar Fasciitis and how I used my Dr Scholl's orthotics to fix it.

Plantar fasciitis or heel pain is generally pain in the bottom or the plantar side of the person’s foot. Typically patients have sharp shooting pain, generally worse in the morning or right after walking, in the bottom of their foot near the heel.

Most runners experience the sharp pain of plantar fasciitis at some point in training. Recovery is tricky because it is difficult to rest your feet.

Plantar fasciitis occurs when the ligament that connects the heel bone to the toe, supporting the arch of the foot, gets irritated and inflamed.

Subscribe to my Channel

Ring the bell to get notified of new videos.

Visit my website:
http://if-its-broke.blogspot.com/

#PlantarFasciitis
#FootPain
#PlantarFasciitisSucks

#heelpain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add comments or suggestions, spam will not be tolerated.

Smart Saw