Adsense

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Samsung CLP-315W - How to fix System Error-Cycle Power

Ok, I had this error on my Samsung Printer and it was driving me crazy because I knew it was something stupid. So after much research I found this fix and it worked, even if only temporary for some reason. It may also work on other models if they use the same fuser. Part No. JC96-04781A (110v) or JC96-04780A (220v), but I used this on my CLP-315W. If it keeps happening, you'll have to replace the fuser, but if you only use your printer once in awhile then don't leave it on constantly and it should be fine. It seems the problem could be your fuser is not shutting off when its supposed to and it overheats causing the thermistors to click off never to reset. This fix shows you how to reset them.


Just remember to shut your printer off when you are done using it as it may overheat and shut itself off again. Then you'll have to do this all over again like I did. If you wind up having to change the fuser, this video will help you to do that too.

As always, use these instructions at your own risk as I take no responsibility for any damage that may incur as a result of you playing around inside your machine. Always unplug any appliance before working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add comments or suggestions, spam will not be tolerated.

Smart Saw